Meet Cindi Hayne, Broker
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Montana Properties
ABR, CRS, CGB, MIRM, SRES, CNHS, RRS, QSC, CLHMS
In the top 1% of her field and named “Best in the Business” and a “Top Producer” multiple years, Cindi Hayne has closed over $100 million in inventory.
She has over 30 years of in-depth experience in real-estate development, sales and marketing to help you reach your goals quickly, cost-effectively and as stress-free as possible.
A licensed broker in both Montana and California, Cindi is a:
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Luxury Collections Specialist
- Accredited Buyers Representative
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- Certified Graduate Builder
- Certified New Homes Specialist
- Internet eProfessional
- Resort and Recreational Specialist
- Platinum Member of Quality Service Certification
- Certified Member- Who’s Who of Luxury Real Estate
- Past President of the San Mateo- Burlingame REALTOR® Association and Home Builders Association West Bay Division;
- Builder of the Year – 1984;
- REALTOR® of the Year – 1994;
- Member of the Institute of Residential Marketing;
- Member – National Association of Realtors, Montana Association of Realtors, Bitterroot Valley Board of Realtors;
- Member of the Institute For Luxury Home Marketing;
- Members of Missoula and Bitterroot Valley Multiple Listing Service (which provides immediate local exposure of your home or property to over 600 agents); and
- Cum Laude Graduate – University of Southern California
Access Unique, Local Insights…
But, more important, Cindi is a resident of the Bitterroot Valley and has a diverse sphere of influence and interests.
As a wife, daughter, horse lover, triathlete, outdoor enthusiast, and more, she is involved in the local community and gives back whenever possible.
This includes being:
- A sponsor of The Missoula Marathon;
- A member of the exclusive, Stock Farm Golf and Sporting Club;
- Past President of the Montana Hunter/Jumper State Association;
- Past President of the Bitterroot Therapeutic Riding Program;
- A Charter Member of the Bitterroot Valley Humane Association Auxiliary; and
- Past Board Member of the St. Patrick Hospital Foundation.
Experience the Advantages of Working with Cindi:
Leave stress and hassles behind because Cindi guarantees her work and uses proven, results-based marketing techniques.
- Consistent availability and a true professional who is always at your service;
- A local and national marketing program customized for your property;
- Professional/ethical representation and accountability that leads to a long-term relationship;
- Access to a large network of proven, strategic partners and services who work on your behalf;
- Consistent communication updates so you know what’s going on at all times;
- Major online coverage with automatic placement of your property on the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Montana Properties website and the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices national website; and
- Cindi’s personal attention for all showings, inspections and throughout the due-diligence period. You will not be handed over to an assistant after hiring her!
Plus, you will have access to Cindi’s unique insights about the local community, events, real estate updates, and more.
Ready to Talk To Cindi?
However, if you want to be part of Cindi’s concierge service, contact her as soon as possible. To provide these exclusive benefits and VIP services, she limits the number of clients she accepts each year.