Discover All That Big Sky Country Has To Offer!
If you ever wanted to visit Montana or find a home in the Bitterroot Valley, now it’s easier than ever before! The Missoula International Airport just announced new direct flights.
These include the following:
- Frontier Airlines from Denver, CO – Starting May 2, 2018
- Allegiant Airlines from Los Angeles, CA – Starting May 7, 2018
- Allegiant Airlines from Oakland, CA – Starting May 18, 2018
- American Airlines from Dallas, TX and Chicago, IL – Starting June 7, 2018
- United Airlines from Chicago, IL, Los Angeles, CA and San Francisco, CA – June 7, 2018
- Delta Airlines from Atlanta, GA – June 7, 2018
With these direct flights, it takes less time to get to Big Sky Country and enjoy everything it has to offer. This includes visiting for business, play time or to find a home in the Bitterroot Valley.
For business, you’ll find that Montana is a hub of activity:
- There are about 115,054 small businesses in Montana and they make up 97.4% of Montana Businesses per data from The Small Business Administration.
- There are big companies for employment in Montana including the following:
- Billings Clinic
- Glacier Ban
- Town Pump
- Kalispell Regional
- First Interstate BancSystem Inc.
- Stillwater Mining Co
- The Waggoners Trucking
- Peter’s Hospital
- DADavidson Companies
- Watkins & Shepard Trucking
For fun in Montana, the list of outdoor and indoor activities is endless and includes:
- Walking, hiking, cycling, skiing and more in the many, state parks.
- Fly fishing, hunting, bird watching, etc.
- Seeing rodeos and visiting unique restaurants, entertainment venues, and shopping areas.
- Visiting museums, enjoying the great outdoors, and much more!
And if you want to find a home in The Bitterroot Valley, it’s the perfect time because:
- Temperatures are warming up, but there are not a lot of tourists in the area yet.
- There are lots of ways to be part of the community and truly experience like a local (for example, The Missoula Marathon)
- We can give you a personal tour of properties that are perfect for your lifestyle, budget and more!
Visiting Montana is Easier than Ever!
With the new, direct flights into Missoula, Montana, it’s easier than ever to do business here, enjoy the great outdoors and all of the unique entertainment the area has to offer. Also, if you’d like to find a home in the Bitterroot Valley, it’s simple to travel here and check out the local area.
If you’d like to experience our friendly culture and beautiful surroundings, please contact me directly to help you around the local area and find a home in the Bitterroot Valley that suits your specific needs and budget!
E-mail: [email protected]